New patient intake appointments are currently conducted every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. To make sure the admission process runs smoothly, it is best to schedule an appointment. Walk-in appointments will be accepted as time permits.
In order to make the admission process go as smoothly as possible, please download and print the new patient form (link below) and have it ready at your intake appointment. If you have any questions about this form, your counselor will help you at your intake appointment.
On the day of your intake appointment, please bring a photo ID and your intake fees. We do accept credit cards, however checks are only accepted after the patient has been in treatment for 90 days.
Outpatient “OTP” Fees:
Stepping Stone of Boone offers a variety of financial assistance options to help make treatment as affordable as possible, including a sliding fee scale.
Please click on the following links to learn more about our fees and sliding scale:
Prescription-based “OBB” Fees:
We strive to provide the most affordable prescription-based Suboxone and Subutex services in the area. All patients in this program must pay a $200 per month treatment fee.
- If you have private insurance, you will also pay your co-pay for doctors visits and the cost of filling your medication at the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you have Medicaid/Medicare, you will not have a co-pay for doctors visit. The medication costs at the pharmacy of your choice are generally $0-$10.
- If you are a “self-pay” patient, and qualify for the sliding fee scale, you will pay a copay of $25-40 (see fee calculator below) and costs of medication at the pharmacy using our pharmacy discount program (340B).
Please note: if you do not qualify for sliding fee scale the copay is $80.
- Medicaid and most insurance companies only cover Suboxone. Therefore, if you elect to take Subutuex, your medication fees may be higher.
- Most new patients need to pay weekly doctor visit co-pays. As you progress through out program, you may only have to pay every other week or once per month.